Guest Post Guidelines
Dirrty Grace is a place where you can share your own work. Please follow the guidelines below if you’d like to get your post on our Website.
- Write a post with useful content
- Offer fresh content that has not been published before
- Ensure that your post don’t violate any copyright laws
How to approach
Send an email to: info[at]dirrtygrace[dot]com
Tell us how our readers would benefit from your post.
Once we’ve accepted your post proposal, please send us a word document and any images that are part of the post. Please don’t be upset if we recommend some changes – we want your post to be successful. The post may be edited for greater clarity.
Your post should:
- Have an author bio at the end (about 50 words). You can link to your blog
- Have a killer headline
- Offer links to a few suggested images in your pitch email. A good source of images is: Bigstock
- Carefully edit and proofread your post
- Be prepared to respond to comments
- Include affiliate links
Thanks again for your interest in guest posting. We look forward to hearing from you soon! Note: We retain the copyright of all posts published on Dirrty Grace. A guest poster cannot republish their guest post one-to-one – it must remain unique to Dirrty Grace.